Rock video by Claire Wolfe

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 7:31 AM
      Claire Wolfe wrote the lyrics for the rock song below; she's also a "former"
      signatory to the Free State Project statement of intent, and we hope she
      eventually comes back and makes the move to the Free State. ---Tim Condon

      Is that you in the Rebelfire:Justice Day video?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxDuFUSSd8E