Re: [FSP] An example of brilliant reasoning about the FSP from the Boston Herald

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16 9:43 PM
      tim condon wrote:
      > *N.H. project up in smoke*
      > By *Boston Herald editorial staff*
      > Saturday, February 3, 2007

      Took 'em 10 days from submission to pub date, but whatteryagonnado...?
      http://news.bostonherald.com/letters/view.bg?articleid=183106
      Hey, current rating - by Herald readers - is 4.8/5 stars! Hell, the
      "editorial staff" even gave it a rational title. Has there been a coup...?
      --

      --= Ya can't blame me: I vote for liberty. =--
      BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18 12:26 PM
        Congrats Bill