Re: [FSP] An example of brilliant reasoning about the FSP from the Boston Herald

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2007
      --- matt qpublic <mattqpublic@...> wrote:

      > That is true. I've been living in Virginia lately.

      Depending on which part of virginia you are in, you are still in a
      worse shithole than NH is any day.

      Mike Lorrey
      President, Lorrey Aerospace
      http://www.lorrey.biz
      Founder, Constitution Park Foundation
      Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 16, 2007
        tim condon wrote:
        > *N.H. project up in smoke*
        > By *Boston Herald editorial staff*
        > Saturday, February 3, 2007

        Took 'em 10 days from submission to pub date, but whatteryagonnado...?
        http://news.bostonherald.com/letters/view.bg?articleid=183106
        Hey, current rating - by Herald readers - is 4.8/5 stars! Hell, the
        "editorial staff" even gave it a rational title. Has there been a coup...?
        --

        --= Ya can't blame me: I vote for liberty. =--
        BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18, 2007
          Congrats Bill