Re: [FSP] An example of brilliant reasoning about the FSP from the Boston Herald

  • matt qpublic
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2007
      That is true. I've been living in Virginia lately.

      --M

      >From: "Jason P Sorens" <jsorens@...>
      >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [FSP] An example of brilliant reasoning about the FSP from the
      >Boston Herald
      >Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:53:00 -0000
      >
      >--- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "matt qpublic"
      ><mattqpublic@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Furthermore, the fact that people are not jumping up, selling their
      >houses,
      > > and moving to New Hampshire is no reflection on the appeal of
      >Libertarians
      > > or the Free State Project. It may just have to do with not wanting
      >to move
      > > to a frozen shithole like New Hampshire.
      >
      >I'm not sure that someone from New York city has the right to call any
      >other place a "shithole." ;^)

      http://get.live.com/messenger/overview
    • Mike Lorrey
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2007
        --- matt qpublic <mattqpublic@...> wrote:

        > That is true. I've been living in Virginia lately.

        Depending on which part of virginia you are in, you are still in a
        worse shithole than NH is any day.

        Mike Lorrey
        President, Lorrey Aerospace
        http://www.lorrey.biz
        Founder, Constitution Park Foundation
        Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2007
          tim condon wrote:
          > *N.H. project up in smoke*
          > By *Boston Herald editorial staff*
          > Saturday, February 3, 2007

          Took 'em 10 days from submission to pub date, but whatteryagonnado...?
          http://news.bostonherald.com/letters/view.bg?articleid=183106
          Hey, current rating - by Herald readers - is 4.8/5 stars! Hell, the
          "editorial staff" even gave it a rational title. Has there been a coup...?
          --

          --= Ya can't blame me: I vote for liberty. =--
          BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 18, 2007
            Congrats Bill