Re: An example of brilliant reasoning about the FSP from the Boston

  • Denis Goddard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      I think Cathleen said it better than anybody else, in her posting on NHFree:

      "It is going to be a hoot when they have to write about the Liberty Forum in
      less than a month. After all it is an official FSP event and will be a
      pretty big splash that can't be ignored."
      http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=7070.msg124828#msg124828

      I spoke to a few State Reps at the legislative office building, they are
      VERY excited about the Liberty Forum. One former Rep, Dick Marple (who lost
      re-election by 3 votes in a re-count) will be sponsoring a FIJA table there.

      -Denis
      --
      "Government is not the solution to our problem;
      Government *is* the problem"