Condo project (forwarding)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      Saw this posted on the FSP forum, and just passing it onward, as I
      think this is a good opportunity for someone with some capital...

      I have an approved condo project in Wilmot NH. The approval gives me
      the right to build 4 8-unit buildings (32 total units) on about 6
      acres of land. Wilmot is located in the center of the state about 30
      min. north of Concord and 30 min south of Lebanon. The town is a
      wonderful rural town with only about 1,000 residents making it easy
      for members to get involved with local government. The project is
      only 1/2 mile from Pleasant Lake and about 10 minutes from Lake
      Sunapee. It is also about 15 minutes from Mt. Sunapee Ski Area and
      Ragged Mountain. The roads are all built and the condos are 2-bedroom
      and 3-bedroom in size (about 1500SF). I am looking to sell the whole
      approved project. I believe you could probably construct the condos
      for about $100 or less per SF due to the scale of the project, making
      this very affordable. If anyone would like information on this please
      email me at jon@....