Re: [FSP] [FSP-Doers] Re: Feedback sought for FSP strategy

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 26, 2006
      BTW: to help increase exposure of the FSP, one of the new sims I've
      purchased and am developing is named Sorens (the others are named
      Hayek, Friedman, Rothbard, Ruwart, Stephenson, Badnarik, Nolan,
      Babiarz, and Lorrey, and we'll keep on the theme of naming for
      libertarians as more new sims are brought on line). The idea is
      applying the Common Economic Protocols of The Diamond Age as a
      Friedmanesque ancap market based legal system to our continent.

      Mike Lorrey
      President, Lorrey Aerospace
      http://www.lorrey.biz
      Founder, Constitution Park Foundation
      Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com
    • Denis Goddard
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 27, 2006
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Seth Cohn" <sethcohn@...> wrote:

        > I'll work with Denis, owner of freestateblogs.net (I'm the host for
        > it, as well as the technical wiz behind the scenes), to add more NH
        > reporting sources into the mix there

        I concur... indeed, there has been an item on my long "to do" list for
        a long time now. Since Seth is giving me the needed nudge, let me say
        it here and now:

        * If you live in New Hampshire, and you want to blog for freedom,
        contact me!
        * If you live in New Hampshire, and you *already* blog for freedom,
        contact me!

        I'm happy to give NH-based freedom-fighters an account on
        FreeStateBlogs, provided the content is indeed about the struggle for
        freedom (and not about, for example, your favorite member of 'nSync,
        or that your dog died. And of course I retain editorial rights to
        remove any incitement to violence, blatant racism, etc)

        If you already have a Blog, I'm happy to syndicate your posts on
        FreeStateBlogs, as is being done for Sandy's "Free State Observer",
        Mike's "International Libertarian", and Tyler Stearns' eponymous blog.

        Shoot me an email: Denis.Goddard@...
      • Jon Isaac
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 28, 2006
          On 12/27/06, Denis Goddard <denis.goddard@...> wrote:
          > * If you live in New Hampshire, and you want to blog for freedom,
          > contact me!
          > * If you live in New Hampshire, and you *already* blog for freedom,
          > contact me!
          >
          > I'm happy to give NH-based freedom-fighters an account on
          > FreeStateBlogs, provided the content is indeed about the struggle for
          > freedom (and not about, for example, your favorite member of 'nSync,
          > or that your dog died. And of course I retain editorial rights to
          > remove any incitement to violence, blatant racism, etc)
          >
          > If you already have a Blog, I'm happy to syndicate your posts on
          > FreeStateBlogs, as is being done for Sandy's "Free State Observer",
          > Mike's "International Libertarian", and Tyler Stearns' eponymous blog.

          Thanks for your work Denis et. al, I look forward to working with you.

          Jon