Re: [FSP] Re: [FSP-Doers] Re: Feedback sought for FSP strategy

  • Damian
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2006
      All that is needed is for one big name person to join and/or advocate the
      FSP and the 20,000K will be easy. Has anyone considered approaching large
      groups such as NORML? I am an early signer and have NOT been impressed with
      the progress.

      DRB

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2006
        - I am an early signer and have
        > NOT been impressed with
        > the progress.
        >
        > DRB

        I am a late signer and early mover.
        If we have 1000 people here in NH we would be rockin'.

        Please everyone consider if you can sign the First1000
        pledge.
        We are almost there. Sign today!

        www.pledgebank.com/first1000

        http://mail.yahoo.com