FTL & The FSP vs. Harry Potter : Vote Now!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Thanks to your vote we finished last month in 5th place at Podcast
      Alley. The number one show? A show about Harry Potter. We'll need
      to double our votes to get to first place.

      Please take a moment and vote for Free Talk Live. It only takes a
      moment and directly results in new listeners finding the Free State
      Project.

      http://vote.freetalklive.com (Leave a comment if you like!)

      Thank you for listening,
      Ian
      Host, "Free Talk Live"
      http://freetalklive.com
    • Ryan Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        "He who must not be named" is responsible. I voted for
        FTL, your show Rocks!

        Ryan

        (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)