Re: Move out of the Zone of Mediocrity

  • wdg3rd@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
      Not exactly the case. Nobody _loves_ frozen bagels or frozem "meals", but I don't see the Lenders or Swanson companies going out of business anytime soon.

      The theory may work with politicians and operating systems. Not in real life with real products.
      --
      Ward Griffiths wdg3rd@...

      When you let people do whatever they want, you get Woodstock. When you let governments do whatever they want, you get Auschwitz. Doug Newman

      From: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com