Helping Out a Fellow Free Stater

  • Lpb52
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Hello folks.

      Will here, along with his wife Mary, just moved to NH, and their RV died.
      I've recommended the various "pets OK" places in Nashua and Milford at
      Rent.com, along with Brook Village, where I lived from '97 to '99.

      However, if any Free Staters have a rental place to offer to keep the income
      within the community and help out a fellow Free Stater, please email Will
      directly at william.albenzi@....

      Lynn
      NH Info Coordinator