President's Corner - 9/4/06

  • Varrin Swearingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Y'all,

      After a *far* to long delay (and please accept my apologies for that), a new
      issue of the President's Corner can be found here:

      http://freestateproject.org/presidentscorner/060904

      September 4, 2006 - Volunteer Overload. Plus: NHLF books John Stossel and
      Sharon Harris, First 1000 Press Releases, First 1000 Promotion, Media
      Coverage, Presidental Candidates, Free State Activsm DVD's, Pledge Bank
      Donation update, FSP Announcement, Mail Box, and LOTS of new movers!

      Enjoy! :)

      V-