Liberate Someone - Vote for FTL!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      As you probably know, thanks to your votes, the number one recruiter
      for the FSP, "Free Talk Live" won the 2006 Podcast Award for "Best
      Political"! This month, it's back to the usual, one vote per month at
      Podcast Alley. Last month we finished at 4th place. Not bad, but we
      can do better; especially since we don't have to promote two different
      votes this month. It's just one, and it's quick and easy:

      http://vote.freetalklive.com

      Leave a comment if you feel so inclined, ask a few friends to vote as
      well, and feel good that you just helped to spread the message of
      Liberty and the Free State Project to new people!

      Thanks for your help!
      Ian
      Host, Webmaster
      http://freetalklive.com