Re: [FSP] Start a local group!

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
      Thank you Jeremy!

      We here in NH can't wait for people such as yourself to arrive and
      start working with us!

      - Jane Aitken, CNHT

      On Aug 28, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Jeremy Couch wrote:

      > We had our first local FSP event on Saturday in northern Indiana. The
      > turn out was good, the conversation was great, and the fun was off the
      > charts. Thanks to Nik for driving all the way down here despite that
      > Chicago traffic.
      >
      > It only took literally 5 minutes of "work" emailing the list, posting
      > to some liberty message boards and groups, and making a reservation at
      > a local restaurant.
      >
      > If you've been thinking of starting a local group and haven't for
      > whatever reason I would strongly encourage you to just do it. It's was
      > a blast, I met a few new like-minded (I didn't think there were any
      > around here!) friends, and we now have several people very interested
      > in the FSP.
      >
      > The best part is that I was able to contact about 40 people in my area
      > that are associated with the FSP. I'm pretty active
      > locally, but I had only met one or two of them in the past.
      >
      > I plan on being in NH soon, but building a local FSP community is the
      > next best thing until I make the move.
      >
      > Go to http://freestateproject.org/community/localgroups/ , contact
      > Nik, and get started today.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jeremy Couch
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      ***
      "You shall have one world government, whether or not you like it, by
      consent or by conquest."
      -- Former FDR aide, James Warburg CFR/TC, in testimony before the US
      Senate Foreign Relations
      Committee, 17 Feb 1950.