Re: New FSP Event in Indiana!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      Right on Jeremy. I wish you luck down there with the event and hope
      it turns out too be a great success. Live Free or Die!!!!!!!!

      "Porcupine" Steve in Duluth, MN

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Couch" <jitgos@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Fellow Michiana Free Staters:
      >
      > If you know anyone in Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan please let
      > them know. Thanks!
      >
      > I'm writing to you all to invite you to our first local FSP event
      on
      > Saturday, 8/26/06. We'll be meeting at Hacienda restaurant at Easy
      > Shopping Place in downtown Elkhart at 5:30pm for food and fun.
      >
      > Below are a few notes that I have for everyone:
      >
      > 1. For a map and directions
      > http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-
      a&q=hacienda&near=Elkhart,+IN&cid=0,0,3283755684946427819&ie=UTF8&ll=
      41.690348,-85.966941&spn=0.023042,0.030513&om=1
      > .
      >
      > 2. If you plan to attend (as I encourage everyone to do - it will
      be
      > fun!), please RSVP via email at this address or by phone at
      > 574-226-1913 (my cell) if you have not already done so. Everyone
      who
      > shows up is of course welcome, but the more I have a handle on how
      > many are attending the better. Thank you!
      >
      > 3. Personnel at Hacienda will be able to direct you to our table.
      Just