Re: [FSP] Can anyone give me some guidance?

  • lpb52@cotse.net
    Message 1 of 105 , Aug 10, 2006
      >> I think we can handle it. By the way Lynn I live in Littleton.
      >>
      >> Tom

      Sorry, Tom -- you gave me a segue to multiple issues that have come up,
      both now and previously, and I used your post to address them all both to
      current posters and the entire audience of this list. Your post just
      "reminded" me of a couple of things, so I used it.

      I do hear the argument I mentioned a lot, and *freedom* is sometimes in
      the eye of the beholder, so what's "extreme"? From some, I've gotten that
      nothing short of "eleven year-old prostitutes owning nuclear arms" is true
      freedom, I kid you not. Unlike some folks, we're not interested in
      extremism, seemingly for the sake of it. Note I didn't mention you in
      that sentence. :-)

      I realize you didn't say anything about not moving. Sorry if the implied
      generic "you" was blurred, and I certainly didn't call you names.

      Lynn
    • lloydbob1
      Message 105 of 105 , Sep 3, 2007
        :)