Re: [FSP] 20,000 is not utopia

  • Dale in L.A.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2006
      --- lpb52@... wrote:
      > I don't know whether the Jobs resources page on the FSP site, or the
      > community information would be of help to you, but we've worked hard on
      > making things easier for folks, so I refer you to those.

      I've spent a lot of time researching, looking at job opportunities, housing
      costs, etc. Those aren't the factors keeping me from deciding to move right
      away. As I said, my reasons are more personal and have mostly to do with
      family and friends. I already plan to attend the next Porc Fest.

      Dale in L.A.

      http://mail.yahoo.com