Re: [FSP] Re: Can anyone give me some guidance?

  • Lpb52
    Message 1 of 105 , Aug 6 4:59 PM
      > Well....in my defence, I was going to add: 'be carefull who is in
      the room before you use my argument':)
      My concern is that the Cuban voting block in So Flo will get the
      rest of us involved in taking back Cuba.

      I doubt they'll get any more Federal support than they did during Bay of
      Pigs, considering Cuba has no oil. :-)

      That voting block was hardly a consideration when that entire SWAT team was
      sent to extract Elian Gozales, yet we gave Communist China most favored
      nation trade status. Gotta love the Feds when it comes to consistency. :-)

      Seriously, it would only be an issue in 2008, and Bill Frist will be too
      busy courting the Mexican vote through amnesty, while simultaneously vowing
      to protect America's borders. Ah, the smell of presidential campaign year
      duplicity is in the air already!

      Back to our regularly scheduled programming....

      Lynn
    • lloydbob1
      Message 105 of 105 , Sep 3, 2007
        :)