Re: [FSP] Can anyone give me some guidance?

  • Fernando Chiocca
    Message 1 of 105 , Aug 3, 2006
      Tim

      I'm living in a warm-weather place, and a place with so many kinds of individual liberties that don't have in any place in America, wich had anothers liberties I don't have here. .I'm from Brazil. But I pretend to move to NH because I seek others liberties too and I belive the FSP can reach the liberties I had here and much more that don't have in any place in the world
      You can't convince people who care only about the warm, but those peoples who atend to a event like these one are really interst in what you are going to say. Good luck!

      Fernando

      Since there is no such entity as "the public," since the public is merely a number of individuals, the idea that "the public interest" supersedes private interests and rights can have but one meaning: that the interests and rights of some individuals take precedence over the interests and rights of others. - Ayn Rand

      Message 105 of 105 , Sep 3, 2007
        :)