Two votes for the FSP in August

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      It's that time of year again! As you probably know, "Free Talk Live"
      (the FSP's favorite radio show) won the 2005 Podcast Award for the
      Political/Cultural category. Now voting has begun for the 2006
      awards, and we've been nominated for Best Political. Please take a
      moment and vote for us at:
      http://podcastawards.com

      You'll find the Political category third from the bottom in the right
      column. You may vote for us in the Podcast Awards once per day
      through Aug 11th.

      Thanks to your help, last month we finished at 4th place on Podcast
      Alley's Top Ten Podcasts. Now we need your vote again at
      http://vote.freetalklive.com . If you've never voted before, you won't
      be spammed, and it takes less than a minute!

      Thanks for your help,
      Ian
      Host, "Free Talk Live"
      http://freetalklive.com