Updated NH Liberty Calendar Site

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Good morning everyone,

      I have just updated the www.nhlibertycalendar.org website to make it
      more user-friendly.
      It's become our 'on-the-ground' coordination calendar for everything
      we do here in NH.

      Sponsorship ads will now also be placed on that site as well as the
      radio site.

      There is an easy form for submitting an event.

      It also includes separate links to the numerous NH Fairs and
      Festivals, and Old Home Days and other NH-style celebrations. These
      are sometimes good venues for campaigning or just having fun with
      groups of friends. There is also a special link with other activities
      I've also found might be of interest to others who have moved here...
      (like open microphone venues, lake cruises, weekly fireworks, etc)
      great for families, couples, or groups.

      If you have found a special activity that you really liked or place
      you visited in NH that you think is worth putting on the list please
      do send!

      It doesn't have to be a particular event as you can see from the list
      on the left.

      There are still of course the usual meetings and other political
      activities on the main calendar and I suggest that everyone planning
      to move to NH keep this calendar bookmarked as well so they can be
      up to speed on what is going on in the social and political world of NH!

      - Jane