We need to double our vote total in July!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Thanks to your help, last month we finished at 4th place on Podcast
      Alley's Top Ten Podcasts. Now we need your vote again at
      http://vote.freetalklive.com . If you've never voted before, you won't
      be spammed, and it takes less than a minute!

      The number one show at Podcast Alley had over 1200 votes, we had over
      700. If we double our votes in July, we can finish the month at number
      one. As you know, that means more new listeners discovering the Free
      State Project!

      Will you tell a few friends or associates about Free Talk Live this month?

      By the way, Free Talk Live finished last month at 2nd place on Itunes'
      "Political" category. Thanks to everyone who subscribes through Itunes!

      Thank you for your help!
      Ian
      Host, "Free Talk Live"