Fwd: Google Alert - "new hampshire" "free state project"

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Google Alerts <googlealerts-noreply@...>
      Date: May 2, 2006 11:24 PM
      Subject: Google Alert - "new hampshire" "free state project"
      To: tim@...

      Google Alert for: *"new hampshire" "free state project"*

      Advocates, Activists,
      Agitators<http://www.nh.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060501/NHM01/60501005>
      New Hampshire Magazine - Manchester,NH,USA
      *...* She moved to Keene as part of the *Free* *State* *Project*, an effort
      to shift the political balance by moving 20,000 Libertarians to *New* *
      Hampshire*. *...*

    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        WE did a story on this on our radio show two weeks ago.
        We know a LOT of the women who were highlighted in the magazine
        article. :-)
        Kat was one!