Fwd: Endorsement of free state project

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      The Libertarian Party of Florida has decided to officially endorse the
      efforts of the Free State Project.

      From the deep south to the far northeast, the Libertarian Party of Florida
      congratulates and thanks the Free State Project for their work in support of
      freedom in New Hampshire. Keep up the good work, for all Americans.

      We, the citizens of Florida, would also be very proud if the Free State
      Project chooses Florida as their winter home. We would help in any way
      possible.

      Ann Davis
      Region 2 Rep
      Libertarian Party of Florida

      And, Free State Project member
      "God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be
      thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in
      the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they
      are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country
      when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
      --Thomas Jefferson

      --
      Timothy Condon, Esq., Post Office Box 1007, Tampa, Florida 33601
      Office: 813-251-2626 * Fax: 813-254-2979 * Email tim@...