Re: [FSP] Re: Fwd: [NH Libertarians] Moving to NH

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Timothy,

      That must have been another Ron you meant to write to. I'm a 55 year old male who lives in Oregon, but thanks for the compliment. It makes me want to make this move a little faster!

      Ron B.

      Timothy Raty <timothyraty@...> wrote:
      Dear Ron,

      Welcome to the small, but dedicated group of young males wanting to
      move to New Hampshire! I just moved here a month ago from Idaho and
      starting life again with a virtual clean slate.

      Manchester seems to be the city in the state that has the most job
      and housing options. You can find a listing of both at
      http://www.unionleader.com/ under the Classifieds section.

      There are also two Manchester Porcupines who rent rooms at decent
      prices. Their names are Karl Beisel and Alec Muller and you can find
      their contact information at
      http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?
      PHPSESSID=e6e2c5f6222e2678ff699ac74e8840ea&board=36.0 Currently,
      neither of them have any openings, but I am certain they will have
      some in the near future.

      Make sure when you move out that you either have a bank account at a
      local bank, or carry a lot of cash with you. Most apartment owners
      only accept cash or money orders (and you cannot purchase a money
      order with a credit/debit card).

      If you have any questions, please ask!

      Sincerely,

      Timothy A. Raty

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "tim condon" <tim@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone and everyone in Porcupinedom in the Free State help out
      this
      > deserving young man? ---Tim Condon

      Project portfolio management Project accounting Project management training Project management Project management schools Project management schools