We need 1000 votes to be #1 in April, your help is needed!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 10:29 PM
      FTL being #1 in April means more FSP members!

      Free Talk Live needs over 1000 votes to be the number one podcast
      this month. Last month we only got about 600. If you didn't vote last
      month, it's critical that you vote and encourage a few friends to
      vote too, here's why:

      Voting for FTL is the easiest, most effective thing you can do to
      help spread the message of Liberty.

      If you voted last month, you may now vote again! You must have a
      legitimate email address to vote. It is fast and easy! Here's what to
      do: Goto http://vote.freetalklive.com

      Enter your email. Click "Vote Now!"
      (Leave a comment if you wish.)

      You'll be sent a confirmation email.

      Open it, and click the link inside.

      Thanks for your help! (Forward the link to your friends, and tell
      them about the show!)

      Here's an option for people who don't mind an extra step or have
      trouble getting the confirmation emails. You can register for a free
      username with PodcastAlley.com, then all you have to do is vote when
      you're logged in, and there will be no more confirmation emails
      needed!

      Thanks for listening!
      Ian
      Host, Webmaster - "Free Talk Live"