Re: [FSP] Re: [FSP-Florida] Lunch was a blast!

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      Denis, can you post the photo to this list? We can't get into Yahoo
      to see it...

      On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:29 AM, tim condon wrote:

      > Great fun, Denis, and great to see you and Irena. I wish that every
      > Porcupine resident of NH would get in touch with us on this list
      > whenever
      > anyone visits Florida. I'm sure we could generate a crowd every
      > time for
      > anyone who wants to talk about their experiences upon moving to the
      > Free
      > State! Thanks for giving us a heads-up. ---Tim Condon
      >
      > On 3/29/06, Denis Goddard <denis.goddard@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Folks, it was great meeting you all!
      >> Lunch was really nice -- sorry we were a few minutes late, we got
      >> stuck in traffic. I guess we're spoiled by the open New Hampshire
      >> roads :)
      >>
      >> Here's the picture we took immediately after Manwich left:
      >>
      >> Hope we see y'all at Porcfest!!
      >>
      >> -Denis and Irena Goddard
      >>

      >> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>

      > --
      > ------- Timothy Condon, Attorney at Law -------
      > P.O. Box 1007, Tampa, FL 33601 O: 813-251-2626
      > Fax: 813-254-2979 -- Email: tim@...
      > NOTE: This message is being sent by or on behalf of an attorney at
      > law, and
      > is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
      > which it is
      > addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information.
      > If you
      > are not the named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for
      > delivering this message to the named addressee, you are not
      > authorized to
      > read, retain, print, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of
      > it. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify
      > Timothy
      > Condon at 813-251-2626 and delete all copies of the message.

    • Denis Goddard
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Here's a publicly-viewable link:
        http://freestateblogs.net/files/images/fsp_FL_lunch_0.jpg

        I believe Mr. Condon will be posting a write-up soon for those who
        could not attend.

        By the way, at today's Merrimack Valley Porcs meeting (here in NH) I
        requested that any Early-Movers who will be visiting other states to
        please contact their local FSP group, and arrange a similar meetup/Q&A
        session. I believe these are really useful!

        -Denis