Fwd: [NH Libertarians] Moving to NH

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Can anyone and everyone in Porcupinedom in the Free State help out this
      deserving young man? ---Tim Condon

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 9:55 AM
        Dear Ron,

        Welcome to the small, but dedicated group of young males wanting to
        move to New Hampshire! I just moved here a month ago from Idaho and
        starting life again with a virtual clean slate.

        Manchester seems to be the city in the state that has the most job
        and housing options. You can find a listing of both at
        http://www.unionleader.com/ under the Classifieds section.

        There are also two Manchester Porcupines who rent rooms at decent
        prices. Their names are Karl Beisel and Alec Muller and you can find
        their contact information at
        http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?
        PHPSESSID=e6e2c5f6222e2678ff699ac74e8840ea&board=36.0 Currently,
        neither of them have any openings, but I am certain they will have
        some in the near future.

        Make sure when you move out that you either have a bank account at a
        local bank, or carry a lot of cash with you. Most apartment owners
        only accept cash or money orders (and you cannot purchase a money
        order with a credit/debit card).

        If you have any questions, please ask!

        Sincerely,

        Timothy A. Raty

        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "tim condon" <tim@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone and everyone in Porcupinedom in the Free State help out
        this
        > deserving young man? ---Tim Condon

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 1:41 PM
          Hi Timothy,

          That must have been another Ron you meant to write to. I'm a 55 year old male who lives in Oregon, but thanks for the compliment. It makes me want to make this move a little faster!

          Ron B.

          Timothy Raty <timothyraty@...> wrote:
          Dear Ron,

          Welcome to the small, but dedicated group of young males wanting to
          move to New Hampshire! I just moved here a month ago from Idaho and
          starting life again with a virtual clean slate.

          Manchester seems to be the city in the state that has the most job
          and housing options. You can find a listing of both at
          http://www.unionleader.com/ under the Classifieds section.

          There are also two Manchester Porcupines who rent rooms at decent
          prices. Their names are Karl Beisel and Alec Muller and you can find
          their contact information at
          http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?
          PHPSESSID=e6e2c5f6222e2678ff699ac74e8840ea&board=36.0 Currently,
          neither of them have any openings, but I am certain they will have
          some in the near future.

          Make sure when you move out that you either have a bank account at a
          local bank, or carry a lot of cash with you. Most apartment owners
          only accept cash or money orders (and you cannot purchase a money
          order with a credit/debit card).

          If you have any questions, please ask!

          Sincerely,

          Timothy A. Raty

          --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "tim condon" <tim@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone and everyone in Porcupinedom in the Free State help out
          this
          > deserving young man? ---Tim Condon

          Project portfolio management Project accounting Project management training Project management Project management schools Project management schools