Thanks for the welcome! New group to help find items!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hi Thanks for the Welcome. I have a new group that Would be a great help
      to anyone who is relocating. (Hopefully this is okay to post?)

      It is called VT-NH SWAP AND SHOP here you can post any New or used
      "family friendly" items. Great if you need to get rid of some things or
      need some stuff to furnish your new home.

      I know how hard it is to find stuff on a tight budget. Or how hard it
      can be to get rid of things that you just do not need anymore.You can
      buy,swap,sell or trade!

      See my link:

      Hopefully this was okay to post. I tried to read and couldn't find
      anything that said it wasn't. If it is not please feel free to delete
      the post and I am sorry for any inconvience.

      Thanks,
      Kelly

    • Denis Goddard
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2006
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly" <violetsky1216@...>
        wrote:
        > (Hopefully this is okay to post?)
        > It is called VT-NH SWAP AND SHOP here you can post any New or used

        In my unasked-for $0.02, we pro-capitalist Procupines should heartily
        encourage any and all free trade, especially when it potentially
        serves the interest of folks moving to the Free State.

        Welcome aboard! :)