Re: [FSP] New to the group! Hello

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2006
      Sure Charley. It's rhull AT wallnet.com. ---Tim Condon

      On 3/23/06, Charley <csa_cds@...> wrote:

      > Hello Kelly and welcome.
      > It will be a couple of years b4 I can move but I admire your decision.
      > I would like to get Bob Hull's email addy? I'd like to talk to him abt
      > the Grafton County area.
      >
      > Charley in West Chester
      >

      > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "tim condon" <tim@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Kelly, and "Welcome". Littleton? That's way *up* there in the
      > northern
      > > part of the state. The PorcFest in Lancaster in June isn't all that
      > far from
      > > Littleton. Because you're interested in that area, I presume you want
      > to be
      > (SNIP)

      ------- Timothy Condon, Attorney at Law -------
      P.O. Box 1007, Tampa, FL 33601 O: 813-251-2626
      Fax: 813-254-2979 -- Email: tim@...
      NOTE: This message is being sent by or on behalf of an attorney at law, and
      is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is
      addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
      are not the named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for
      delivering this message to the named addressee, you are not authorized to
      read, retain, print, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of
      it. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify Timothy
      Condon at 813-251-2626 and delete all copies of the message.

    • Charley
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2006
        Thanks Bob and Steve.