New to the group! Hello

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2006
      Hello,
      I am new to the group My name is Kelly. I am planning on Moving to NH
      sometime soon,and I am a member of FSP and the Barton Libertarian
      party Chairman.

      Does anyone have any infomation or Live in Littleton area??

      Thanks
      Kelly
    • Jane
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 21, 2006
        Kelly,

        Join our list:

        NHPorcupines-announce@yahoogroups.com to announce your presence. You
        will find many people there from all areas, perhaps some near Littleton.

        - Jane

        On Mar 21, 2006, at 10:39 AM, Kelly wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I am new to the group My name is Kelly. I am planning on Moving to NH
        > sometime soon,and I am a member of FSP and the Barton Libertarian
        > party Chairman.
        >
        > Does anyone have any infomation or Live in Littleton area??
        >
        > Thanks
        > Kelly
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • tim condon
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2006
          Hi Kelly, and "Welcome". Littleton? That's way *up* there in the northern
          part of the state. The PorcFest in Lancaster in June isn't all that far from
          Littleton. Because you're interested in that area, I presume you want to be
          "in the country"? If so, I urge you to talk to me and Bob Hull about the
          "free town" of Grafton (the chairman of the NH Libertarian Party lives
          there, John Babiarz). Bob has over 300 acres of land, and you may want to
          talk to him about slicing a piece off for a reasonable price. (I already
          have my five acres of Paradise there, with a well, a trailer, and
          everything.) Either way, great to hear you're moving to the Free State!
          ---Tim Condon

          On 3/21/06, Kelly <violetsky1216@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > I am new to the group My name is Kelly. I am planning on Moving to NH
          > sometime soon,and I am a member of FSP and the Barton Libertarian
          > party Chairman.
          >
          > Does anyone have any infomation or Live in Littleton area??
          >
          > Thanks
          > Kelly

        • Charley
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 23, 2006
            Hello Kelly and welcome.
            It will be a couple of years b4 I can move but I admire your decision.
            I would like to get Bob Hull's email addy? I'd like to talk to him abt
            the Grafton County area.

            Charley in West Chester

            --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "tim condon" <tim@...> wrote:

            > Hi Kelly, and "Welcome". Littleton? That's way *up* there in the
            northern
            > part of the state. The PorcFest in Lancaster in June isn't all that
            far from
            > Littleton. Because you're interested in that area, I presume you want
            to be
            (SNIP)
          • Steve
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 24, 2006
              Bob is the Advertising Coordinator, so you can find an e-mail address
              for him here:
              http://www.freestateproject.org/about/advertising/

              --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Charley" <csa_cds@...> wrote:

              > Hello Kelly and welcome.
              > It will be a couple of years b4 I can move but I admire your
              decision.
              > I would like to get Bob Hull's email addy? I'd like to talk to him
              abt
              > the Grafton County area.
              >
              > Charley in West Chester
            • tim condon
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 24, 2006
                Sure Charley. It's rhull AT wallnet.com. ---Tim Condon

                On 3/23/06, Charley <csa_cds@...> wrote:

                > Hello Kelly and welcome.
                > It will be a couple of years b4 I can move but I admire your decision.
                > I would like to get Bob Hull's email addy? I'd like to talk to him abt
                > the Grafton County area.
                >
                > Charley in West Chester
                >

                > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "tim condon" <tim@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Kelly, and "Welcome". Littleton? That's way *up* there in the
                > northern
                > > part of the state. The PorcFest in Lancaster in June isn't all that
                > far from
                > > Littleton. Because you're interested in that area, I presume you want
                > to be
                > (SNIP)

                ------- Timothy Condon, Attorney at Law -------
                P.O. Box 1007, Tampa, FL 33601 O: 813-251-2626
                Fax: 813-254-2979 -- Email: tim@...
                NOTE: This message is being sent by or on behalf of an attorney at law, and
                is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is
                addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
                are not the named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for
                delivering this message to the named addressee, you are not authorized to
                read, retain, print, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of
                it. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify Timothy
                Condon at 813-251-2626 and delete all copies of the message.

              • Charley
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 24, 2006
                  Thanks Bob and Steve.