housing

  • Nev Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2006
      I've been distracted by other projects for thje past year, so behind
      the FSP activity. Is there any kind of organized group/list for
      housing? Anyone coordinating housing searches? This is an area I'd like
      to help with.nev
    • David Mincin
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
        Nothing for real, a couple lists claim to be about housing but? I'm the
        only
        freestater in NH with a real estate license. I'm currently looking at
        setting
        up some type of referral deal, but not interested in just signing on agents
        who
        see dollar signs. Mostly that is what I have been running into so have been
        proceeding slowly.

        Might also check with Jean, she is currently working on a redesign of the NH
        info
        page on the website, but please note she is pretty busy.

        Please feel free to give me a call if you have some ideas 603 391 3422.

        Dave

        On 3/11/06, Nev Moore <secretgarden53@...> wrote:

        > I've been distracted by other projects for thje past year, so behind
        > the FSP activity. Is there any kind of organized group/list for
        > housing? Anyone coordinating housing searches? This is an area I'd like
        > to help with.nev

      • Jane
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
          Perhaps this person could help Jean. Now that Jean is in NH, people
          could send her housing info?

          I assume folks mean listings of apartments and places to share.
          I heard Mike Fisher has a large place that is looking for others to
          move in, in Nashua.
        • tim condon
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
            Whatever else you look at, Nev, you need to talk to Free Stater Bob Hull;
            he's got over 300 acres in Grafton, NH, and would be willing to subdivide to
            sell you part of it I'll bet. Talk to him. ---Tim Condon

            On 3/11/06, Nev Moore <secretgarden53@...> wrote:

            > I've been distracted by other projects for thje past year, so behind
            > the FSP activity. Is there any kind of organized group/list for
            > housing? Anyone coordinating housing searches? This is an area I'd like
            > to help with.nev

            age.