Re: [FSP] Vote now to help recruit new FSP members!

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      I voted! ----Tim Condon

      On 3/1/06, ftl_ian <ian@...> wrote:

      > Hey Fellow Porcs!
      >
      > Thanks to your votes we were in the top ten podcasts of the world all
      > last month!
      >
      > Free Talk Live is the #1 recruiter for the FSP, month after month.
      > It's because of your votes!
      >
      > Remember, voting for FTL is the easiest, most effective thing you can
      > do to help recruit new FSP members!
      >
      > The second easiest and most effective method is to tell a friend about
      > Free Talk Live. When your friends tell their friends, and so on,
      > we'll have ourselves a large amount of listeners, many of them
      > discovering or rediscovering Liberty.
      >
      > If you voted last month, you may now vote again! You must have a
      > legitimate email address to vote. It is fast and easy! Here's what to
      > do:
      >
      > * Goto http://vote.freetalklive.com
      > * Enter your email. Click "Vote Now!" (Leave a comment if you wish.)
      > * You'll be sent a confirmation email.
      > * Open it, and click the link inside.
      > * Thanks for your help! (Forward the link to a few friends, and tell
      > them about the show!)
      >
      > Alternate option for people who don't mind an extra step or have
      > trouble getting the confirmation emails:
      > -You can register for a free username with PodcastAlley.com, then all
      > you have to do is vote when you're logged in, and there will be no
      > more confirmation emails needed!
      >
      > Thanks for your help!
      > Ian
      > Host, Webmaster
      > http://freetalklive.com

      ------- Timothy Condon, Attorney at Law -------
      P.O. Box 1007, Tampa, FL 33601 O: 813-251-2626
      Fax: 813-254-2979 -- Email: tim@...
      NOTE: This message is being sent by or on behalf of an attorney at law, and
      is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is
      addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
      are not the named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for
      delivering this message to the named addressee, you are not authorized to
      read, retain, print, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of
      it. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify Timothy
      Condon at 813-251-2626 and delete all copies of the message.