Re: NH ranked #2 in per capita signers of Proclamation for the Sep of School & State

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
      The rankings page is here:
      http://www.honestedu.org/view/rankings.php?key=den

      The plege reads:

      "I proclaim publicly that I favor ending government involvement in
      education."

      While I generally agree, there is no mention of the time frame, the
      definition of "government" or the definition of "involvement".
      Federal government, tomorrow? Yes, no question. State government,
      tomorrow? Maybe not in a small state. Local government, tomorrow?
      Probably not, if "involvement" means vouchers.

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Citarella Pierre"