Up and at'em, couch-potatos!

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Liberty in Our Lifetime: Get Off the Couch, You Lazy

      Are you sick and tired of the government telling you what you can and cannot
      do with your own body and in the privacy of your own home?

      Are you sick and tired of the government taking your money and spending it
      on programs you don't agree with that don't work anyway?

      There finally is something you can do about it.

      I've been meaning to do this for quite a while, and finally did it tonight.
      And that's part of the problem: We as Americans have become apathetic. We
      hear about the government getting bigger and more invasive, and we shrug our
      shoulders, say "What can I possibly do?" and go back to watching TV.

      Far from being lovers of liberty dedicated to keeping America the land of
      the free, we have become a nation of couch potatoes who only become upset
      enough to do something when FOX cancels our favorite TV program.

      That must change. And it starts with you. Or in my case, me. So today I
      finally signed up for the Free State Project<http://www.freestateproject.org/>
      .

      READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE at
      http://hammeroftruth.com/2006/02/17/liberty-in-our-lifetime-get-off-the-couch-you-lazy/