Re: [FSP] Press release relating to the FSP

  • Morey Straus
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
      I posted and subsequently deleted the release from webwire. There was
      a misunderstanding on the agreed timing for general release. I
      apologize for the mistake.

      The article is, and will remain available on our website.

      -Morey

      --
      Live Free or Die
      www.FreeStateProject.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
        Aha! Thanks for that explanation Morey. I was wondering what the heck
        had happened to it!