Press release relating to the FSP

  • wolzybk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
      Jane [mailto:jane@...] noted and sent in a
      link to a press release on WebWire.com relating to the FSP.
      Apparently, the link will sometimes go directly to the article,
      but other times redirects you to the default page for WebWire.
      Therefore, the text of the release has been added below.

      PhilB

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
        I posted and subsequently deleted the release from webwire. There was
        a misunderstanding on the agreed timing for general release. I
        apologize for the mistake.

        The article is, and will remain available on our website.

        -Morey

        --
        Live Free or Die
        www.FreeStateProject.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
          Aha! Thanks for that explanation Morey. I was wondering what the heck
          had happened to it!