Re: [FSP] Digest Number 1236

  • Denis Goddard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006

      > From: Ryan Gray <ryanpatgray@...>
      > Subject: Lost Liberty Hotel is apparently lost.

      Not necessarily.
      I believe Mr. Clements is still pursuing this.
      I'll be attending the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers' meeting tomorrow
      morning in Concord,
      to see if they also have a "Plan B".
      Possibly both groups can be convinced to work together the 2nd time around
      so as to be more effective.

      To quote James Bond:
      "We're not dead yet."

      -Denis
      --
      "Government is not the solution to our problem;
      Government *is* the problem"

    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
        We tried that the first time Denis and Logan would not listen.