Eminent Domain in NH News

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      http://www.thewmurchannel.com/politics/6004200/detail.html

      The above article is on the work we are doing to go after the Supremes
      homes here in NH in response to the Kelo decision, and a bill in the NH
      legislature to limit eminent domain. WMUR has a discussion forum linked
      from this page looking for public opinion of this bill. We want as much
      response as possible in favor of limiting eminent domain. The bill
      doesn't go as far as many of us would like, but it goes pretty far in
      tightening up what are already good laws here in NH, compared to the
      rest of the country.

      Many of you know how much I, Ed Naile, Logan Clements, and others have
      worked on this issue. Lets show them what we think and make your voice
      heard!!!

      Here is the discussion:
      http://forums.ibsys.com/viewmessages.cfm?sitekey=man&Forum=427&Topic=13154

      Mike Lorrey