Re: [FSP] Digest Number 1218

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      It's online now:

      http://abcnews.go.com/2020/News/story?id=446

      "Hi John - I'm looking forward to your new special. I was beginning to
      fear that the network was forcibly restricting you from doing anything
      but fluff pieces. I have two questions for you. When is your next book
      due, and when will you do a segment on the Free State Project?" —
      Morey Straus, San Francisco

      My next book is due now! I'm late! But it will be out in May. So much
      is going on at once. I do the whole book without a word about the Free
      State Project. (It's a book about myths — Free State doesn't really
      fit. ) I'll report on the Free State Project — the community of
      liberty lovers moving to New Hampshire — when I can figure out a
      reason it should be on "20/20."

      [Seth's comment: ok, so now we need a reason for 20/20... let's do
      something big :) ]