Re: [NH Libertarians] UN Flag Burn Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Cheers and kudos to you and Russell and the rest of your intrepid
      band, Kathryn! The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that burning an
      *American* flag (much less the flag of an organization with a majority
      of barely-civilized dictatorships energetically repressing the people
      caught under them) is protected First Amendment speech. Thus, officious
      and power-hungry local bureaucrats *need* to be challenged all the time.
      Why? Because they must be educated about the law, individual rights, and
      the Constitutions of both New Hampshire and the United States. Among
      lawyers it is sometimes said, "Don't argue with police or bureaucrats
      about the Constitution. First of all, they don't know what's in it.
      Secondly, they don't care." That's often the case elsewhere in America,
      but in the Free State, with constant and consistent action from you,
      Russell, and others, we will make sure that individual rights are not
      only learned and recognized, but protected. YAY FOR THE FREE STATE U.N.
      FLAG BURNERS!

      Tim Condon - Tampa, FL - 813-251-2626 - Liberty in your lifetime:
      WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG
      "America is the greatest, freest, and most decent society in existence.
      It is an oasis of goodness in a desert of cynicism and barbarism. This
      country, once an experiment unique in the world, is now the last best
      hope for the world....By defeating the terrorist threat posed by Islamic
      fundamentalism, we can protect the American way of life while once again
      redeeming humanity from a global menace. History will view America as a
      great gift to the world, a gift that Americans today must preserve and
      cherish." From "What's So Great About America?" by Dinesh D'Souza