Fwd: 20/20

  • Morey Straus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
      Woohoo!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: ABC TV Stossel Reporting <ABC.TV.Stossel.Reporting@...>
      Date: Jan 5, 2006 2:34 PM
      Subject: RE: 20/20
      To: Morey Straus <morey.straus@...>

      Hi Mr. Straus,

      John selected your email to include in his weekly note.

      Warm regards,

      Jennifer C. Cohen
      ABC News

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
        Yes! Good on Morey! ---Tim Condon

        Morey Straus wrote:

        >Woohoo!

      • Mike Lorrey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
          This is good. I talked to him this past spring at a talk he gave. I
          asked him a question from the audience what he thought of the FSP. He
          thought it was one of the best ideas for reigniting individual freedom
          and looked forward to how it would turn out, he might even retire to
          NH.

          --- Tim Condon <tim@...> wrote:

          > Yes! Good on Morey! ---Tim Condon
          >

          > Morey Straus wrote: