Help us finish the year at #1, please vote for FTL in December!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hey Fellow Porcs!

      Thanks to your votes we were the number one podcast in the world
      according to PodcastAlley.com for several days last month! We finished
      November at #6. (Out of over 10,000!) Let's finish this year at #1!

      Remember, voting for FTL is the easiest, most effective thing you can
      do to help recruit new FSP members!

      The second easiest and most effective method is to tell a friend about
      Free Talk Live. When your friends tell their friends, and so on,
      we'll have ourselves a large amount of listeners, many of them
      discovering or rediscovering Liberty.

      If you voted last month, you may now vote again! You must have a
      legitimate email address to vote. It is fast and easy! Here's what to do:

      * Goto http://Vote.FreeTalkLive.com
      * Enter your email. Click "Vote Now!" (Leave a comment if you wish.)
      * You'll be sent a confirmation email.
      * Open it, and click the link inside.
      * Thanks for your help! (Forward the link to a few friends, and tell
      them about the show!)

      Alternate option for people who don't mind an extra step or have
      trouble getting the confirmation emails:
      -You can register for a free username with PodcastAlley.com, then all
      you have to do is vote when you're logged in, and there will be no
      more confirmation emails needed!

      Thanks for your help!
      Ian