You can help recruit more FSP members by voting now!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Fellow Porcs,

      Thanks to your votes we were the number one podcast in the world
      according to PodcastAlley.com for several days last month! We finished
      the month at #7. Having finished at #2 before, we know we can do
      better! Of course out of over 9,000 podcasts, #7 isn't too shabby. ;)

      Remember, voting for FTL is the easiest, most effective thing you can
      do to help the show get more press and more listeners! More listeners
      means more porcs.

      The second easiest and most effective method is to tell a friend about
      Free Talk Live. When your friends tell their friends, and so on, we'll
      have ourselves a large amount of listeners, many of them discovering
      or rediscovering Liberty.

      If you voted last month, you may now vote again! You must have a
      legitimate email address to vote. It is fast and easy! Here's what to do:

      * Goto http://Vote.FreeTalkLive.com
      * Enter your email. Click "Vote Now!" (Leave a comment if you wish.)
      * You'll be sent a confirmation email.
      * Open it, and click the link inside.
      * Thanks for your help! (Forward the link to a few friends, and tell
      them about the show!)

      Alternate option for people who don't mind an extra step or have
      trouble getting the confirmation emails:
      -You can register for a free username with PodcastAlley.com, then all
      you have to do is vote when you're logged in, and there will be no
      more confirmation emails needed!

      Thank you for listening!
      Ian
      Host, Webmaster