Two New Pictures

  • fourthgeek2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      I contacted the FSP Merchandising Squad about a couple of pictures I
      made. Philip said that they were pretty good and to put them on the
      Yahoo group, so that's what I've done.

      By the sound of it, the two are at least being seriously considered.
      He said that business is a bit slow now, though, and that FSP wouldn't
      be using them /yet./

      They're under Photos>Promotion, NH Bird and Join or Die. Comments?