I'll be on radio show Tuesday night

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      Anyone who's interested, I'll be on "America's premier
      libertarian radio show" tomorrow evening starting at 9:00 p.m. (Tuesday,
      October 18th). Anyone can tune in on the Internet by going to
      www.thefreedomworks.org. I'll be talking about Florida's new personal
      defense law (which has the Brady anti-gun gang so shook up), where
      people can meet force with force instead of being required to run away;
      I'll also be talking about the Free State Project.

      Tim Condon, Tampa, FL --- Come live with us in liberty:
      WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG
      "When people are free to go about their own business, they put their
      ingenuity and creativity in the service of all. They search for ways to
      satisfy the needs, desires, and wants of others. The true utopia lies
      not in some state-sponsored tyranny, but in the free market of goods,
      ides, and services, whose operating principle is that success depends on
      satisfying others." ---from "Why Freedom?" by R.J. Rummel