Re: [NH Libertarians] Taxpayer Radio October 13, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Wow! The program tonight is going to be great. I'll be tuning
      in this evening to listen to the whole program.

      Tim Condon, Tampa, FL --- Live in liberty now, not "someday":
      WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG
      "As conservatives have long recognized, government always wants more
      power and more resources. Big government always wants to become bigger
      government. conservatism must not allow big government to become bigger
      by weaving the 'national security' flag." -- Paul Weyrich, Chairman of
      the Free Congress Foundation