Re: Ideas for recruitment

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2005
      Derek,

      Thanks for the suggestions. It sure would be nice to have
      celebrities behind the FSP, but since we really don't, all of those
      ideas are awfully tough to implement.

      That said, there *is* Free Talk Live. We aren't "celebrities", nor
      are we on television, but we are on the radio in seven markets, and we
      DO plug the FSP 6 nights per week. We're currently the top recruiter
      for the FSP.

      If you'd like to help get us on your local talk station, it's very
      simple:

      1. Find the contact info for your local talk station(s):
      http://radio-locator.com

      2. Call them, as for the Program Director.

      3. Tell him or her that you want to hear Free Talk Live

      4. Email me at ian@... with your results!

      Thanks!
      Ian
      Host, Creator, Webmaster