Let's do lunch! Help convince this Porcupine to come to NH!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 6:48 PM
      Everyone, I'm going to be flying in to Manchester airport
      tomorrow morning (Thursday, 9/15/05) at 10:30. We should be at the TGI
      Friday's restaurant at the nearby mall by 11:15 or so for lunch. I'm
      going to be flying up with my buddy Roy Taylor, who is a Porcupine along
      with his wife, but who opted out of New Hampshire prior to the vote. He
      wants to live in a state that has no state income tax (Tennessee, Texas,
      or Nevada, for instance), but he's not so hot on the long cold winters
      in NH. He's a native Texan, a graduate of Texas Tech, and a former
      executive in the radio industry, but he's never been to New England
      before (much less the Free State), so I'm hoping that this visit will
      cause him to fall in love with it and reconsider. Will some of you Porcs
      come have lunch with us tomorrow and talk to me and Roy about your own
      experiences of moving to and living in New Hampshire? Tell him how great
      it is! Every little bit helps!
      Tim Condon - Tampa, Florida - Want real liberty? www.freestateproject.org
      "What makes the capitalist system work, what keeps economies dynamic, is
      precisely nonconformity, the new, the unusual, the eccentric, the
      egregious, the innovative, springing from the inexhaustible
      inventiveness of human nature. Capitalism thrives on the absence of
      rules or the ability to circumvent them." ---Paul Johnson, historian
      and author of "Modern Times"