Re: [FSP] Re: Porc Fest follow-up

  • Keith Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
      Roughly half of Liberty Dinner attendees are FSPers, both in-state and
      from out of town. Roughly a third of attendees are from out-of-state.
      Some of those are like you, Hardy, who would come anyway because they
      live in an adjacent state. I'd worry about losing those who come from
      California or Maryland or elsewhere, though.